Posted by : Unknown Saturday, February 22, 2014

This one's going to be a rather small piece of rant to Google.
So today, I was playing a game on my Nexus 5 which suddenly closed without any force close message. I had no idea what was going on until I watched at the status bar and saw that the game I was playing was being updated. So Google, a multi-billion dollar company, owning the biggest search engine and having all of their users' data (and probably sharing that with the good ole NSA), can't determine whether an app is running on a device to know not to update it at that time? Seriously? Google, you better develop better algorithms to not update apps while they're up and running on the foreground on any Android device and not update the app until it's closed.
Just my 2 cents.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Droid Agency - Thanks to Djogzs for the template - Daniel Quah redesigned the blog ;p